- Consultation with Co-management: initial consultation and continued management of any maternal/fetal conditions
- Consultation only: consultation with recommendations for further management by primary OB provider
- Ultrasound services only: for fetal anatomy assessment, cervical length and/or fetal well-being testing, or any other sonographic/diagnostic services (CVS, amnio, etc.)
- Diabetic management, with nutritional/diabetic counseling and education
- Anticoagulation management/Post-partum Coumadin management
- Consultation with Co-management of maternal/fetal conditions requiring hospitalization, including indicated procedures.
- One-time consultation to outline recommendations for further management.
- Acceptance and management of patients requiring transport to tertiary care medical center with level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.